Did you know you can be over-fat but not overweight??
Have you ever:
- Been told by your doctor to “eat right and exercise more” but don’t know how to do it?
- Tried to lose weight and were unable to?
- Been on a “yo-yo diet” to lose weight on the short term only to gain it all back with a vengeance?
- Tried to starve and/or exercise yourself to death to lose weight?
- Joined a “club” to reach your weight goals but weren’t able to sustain it for financial or other reasons?
I think any program you choose must have four main characteristics. The program should be:
- Sensible – Does it (scientifically) make sense?
- Evidence-based – Is there clinical evidence that it actually works?
- Sustainable – When I sign on for this program, am I going to be able to sustain it for the rest of my life??
- Affordable - Ok, all that’s great, but is it affordable?
So, diet fads won’t qualify for above reasons. Actually, no “diet plan” qualifies. Merriam-Webster dictionary defines diet as “A regimen of eating and drinking sparingly so as to reduce one’s weight”. That’s exactly why diets may temporarily reduce weight in the short term. However, we’ve all experienced that don’t work long term.
We offer FirstLine Therapy®, a scientific fat loss program. It is NOT a diet. It is a therapeutic lifestyle program that addresses the root causes of the problem. It is a program that empowers you to take charge and to stay in charge of your weight. It is a scientific, evidence-based, sustainable, and affordable plan that can be easily implemented.
How is FirstLine Therapy® different than other plans and diets?
- It is a system with close monitoring parameters in place
- It can work with your doctor/healthcare provider
- It addresses the ways your cells function
- It monitors/improves your weight, fat, non-fat tissue, water content, etc.
- It is based on a practical food plan and functional movement
- It addresses inflammation and much more…
- It is a change you make for life…
- This program is not free; however, not doing it isn’t either. To learn more, I invite you to attend one of our free seminars.